Product code: ESKY008616a (right hand)/ESKY008616b (left hand)
Weight: 37 grams (including battery)
Flight time: 5 minutes + (according to different control styles)
Type: Ultra-miniature radio-controlled single-blade flybarless entry-level practice electric helicopter
Flight battery: lithium polymer battery 1S3.7V 150mAh (0.555W)
Charging time: about 25 minutes
Appearance: 1/68 scale simulated Eurocopter EC-135 helicopter
Color: bright yellow+light blue
Flying environment: Indoor flight, you can turn on the air conditioner, can fly in the wind speed of 5 m/s
Remote control method: 2.4G radio carrier ESKY latest protocol
Remote control distance: 150 meters
Recommended age: 14+
Advantages: Easy to learn and fly, easy to control, stable route, can fly without adjustment when crashing, controllable altitude setting function
Remote control batteries: 4 AA dry batteries(Not included)
1. Easy to Learn and Fly: The ESKY150EC RC helicopter is an ultra-miniature radio-controlled single-blade flybarless entry-level practice electric helicopter that is easy to learn and fly. It is perfect for beginners who are just starting out in the world of RC helicopters.
2. Stable Route: The ESKY150EC RC helicopter has a stable route, which means that it can fly without adjustment when crashing. This is a great feature for beginners who may not be as skilled at flying RC helicopters.
3. Controllable Altitude Setting Function: The ESKY150EC RC helicopter has a controllable altitude setting function, which allows you to set the altitude of the helicopter and keep it at that level. This is a great feature for beginners who may have trouble controlling the altitude of the helicopter.
4. 2.4G Radio Carrier ESKY Latest Protocol: The ESKY150EC RC helicopter uses the latest protocol from ESKY, which means that it has a longer range and is more stable than other RC helicopters on the market.
5. Indoor Flight: The ESKY150EC RC helicopter is designed for indoor flight, which means that you can fly it in your home or office. You can even turn on the air conditioner to make it easier to fly, and it can fly in wind speeds of up to 5 m/s. This makes it a great option for those who want to fly RC helicopters but don't have access to outdoor spaces.
1 or 2 Lithium battery(depends on your choice)
1x Remote control
1x Flight battery
1x Main blade
1x Tail blade
1x Tool kit