1. Using impact-resistant engineering EPO engineering materials, built-in carbon fiber rod reinforcement, very impact
2. It adopts 3 1370 brushless motors, high-efficiency paddles, full power, high-precision and high-torque 5g digital steering gear 2PCS,
which is used to pull the front motor. High-precision 4.3g digital steering gear to control the aircraft's control surface
3. The aircraft adopts 6-axis gyroscope with air pressure and high altitude, 3D/6G mode conversion, suitable for different scenes,
and is more suitable for beginners to practice flying.
4. The aircraft can take off and land vertically, vertical landing, air mode conversion,
and also has a combination of beginner mode and aerobatic mode, effectively solving the problem of small flying space,
unable to take off, and beginners do not have the ability to take off the plane to take off, can not take off smoothly, etc.
5. Multiple Flight Modes
1) Multi-rotor mode Multirotor flight (four-axis), the aircraft can fly vertically like a quadcopter and helicopter.
Hover flight and forward and backward, left and right side fly and spin flight, and a one-button take-off / one-button landing function.
2) Vereticl flight vertical crane mode, aircraft air-to-air conversion mode, set up by the horizontal flight mode,
can fly vertically like the X520 and quadcopters and helicopters, hover flight, forward and backward, left and right side and spin flight.
3) 6G plane flight mode, the aircraft is flat and take off vertically, one-key conversion level flight into 6G fixed height self-stabilization mode,
realize vertical flight to horizontal flight seamless docking, gyroscope self-stabilization, heading lock, very suitable for beginners Fixed-wing mode practice flight.
4) Outdoor stunt mode, after the aircraft is converted to the air level, the switch switches the 3D position,
the aircraft enters the 3D stunt mode (3D lock mode), and easily makes the tendons roll the death spiral and other stunts
6. High capacity large rate 11.1V lithium polymer battery, flight time of 13 minutes or more