1. According to the real BF109 fighter, it is scaled down to a Q version. The four-channel design is simple and easy to learn. The aileron channel controls the aircraft to turn left and right, the lift controls the aircraft to lift up, climb and descend, and the throttle channel controls the speed of the aircraft. Fan blades, motors, and wings are removable for easy replacement. The flight control system adds two receiver conversion sockets. 5V is suitable for FUTABA (S-BUS) J and other receivers with (S-BUS) ports, and 3V is suitable for DSM receiver. Customers can control the product through an external receiver.
2. EPP+engineering plastic, the flight weight is about 70g.
3. Built-in six-axis gyroscope flight stabilization system, with 1020 motor super-power reduction group, the route lock is more stable. The remote control 6G/3D mode can be switched at will, and the 6G mode is suitable for beginners to fly. The 3D mode can realize somersaults, roll left and right, and fly upside down. It is recommended to fly the aircraft to a certain height to avoid improper operation and reduce the possibility of falling.
4. USB special charger, more effective to protect the battery from overcharging.
5. Part of the desert yellow on the plane and part of the light blue below show the Q version mini appearance.
6. Simple operation, even beginners can easily master it. Simple mini Q-version color box packaging, easy to carry.
7. Standard battery LI-POLY 3.7V (400MAH) 20C, super endurance gliding flight for about 12 minutes.
8. The unique buckle structure design of the fan blade assembly will automatically fall off when the fan blade hits an obstacle, which more effectively protects the motor from damage